Fluxus Heidelberg Center BLOG

This BLOG is maintained by the FLUXUS HEIDELBERG CENTER. See: WWW.FLUXUSHEIDELBERG.ORG.

This FHC BLOG will contain an overview of all news we find and get in connection to Fluxus. Articles, publications, events, celebrations, Biographies, you name it. Every month the collection of the blog will be published on the FHC website as a digital archive

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Reaction for Mick Boyle

Mick Boyle said: I changed my mind and my comment. I now think Nobody is a crybaby. Hooray for the red white and blue! I am now going to scan my american flag and write a score about it.

Nobody replies: Micky Boyle is right. I even found a video where the Fluxlist people documented how the tried to get rid of this ' crybaby':




Enjoy the video!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

(c) 2006-2010 by Fluxus Heidelberg Center